MAKAR are looking to employ an architectural technologist to work as part of the design team. If you have excellent knowledge of the domestic building regulations and are hard working and able to adhere to work programmes, we'd like to hear from you.
MAKAR have an enviable position in the market place at the very forefront of innovative and sustainable housing throughout Scotland and beyond.
Our highly skilled integrated team encompassing designers and makers have the same core values that set MAKAR people apart. The drive and ambition to excel and push the boundaries of everything we are involved with, and a vision to improve the delivery of a sustainable housing model.
Due to a very strong pipeline of work we have vacancies in the following areas:
MAKAR are looking to employ an architectural technologist to work as part of the design team. You will be liaising with our in-house design, production and operational departments throughout the design process.
Key tasks include preparing;
- Internal elevations, specifications and compiling finishes schedules.
- Window and door schedules.
- Foundation and drainage drawings.
- Building warrant applications.
- Construction information.
- 3D Visualisations.
Key knowledge & skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the domestic building regulations.
- Accurate draughting and attention to detail is essential.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills.
- Hard working and able to adhere to work programmes.
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- A sound working knowledge of timber / timber-based building systems is advantageous but not essential
Key Software skills;
- Auto CAD
- Modelling such as Sketch UP / Enscape / Twinmotion
Please send applications to email@example.com