10 step process
The programme for each project has the following stages:
1. Start-up : Initial consultation to discuss the customer’s brief.
2. Feasibility assessment of the project.
3. Development of outline design proposals.
4. Development of detailed design scheme.
5. Preparation of detailed costs.
6. Preparation of workshop drawings and other production information.
7. Manufacture of panels, structural frames and other components.
8. On-site assembly of the house super-structure with external doors, windows and finishes.
9. Internal finishing and fit out.
10. Hand over to the customer.
Customers are involved in discussions at key points in the programme. For example the discussion and agreement of outline design proposals and the detailed design scheme.
Customers will receive regular progress updates throughout the project.